Monday, August 11, 2014

Butterflies and More

G'day

Another day in the crafting room, creating another card with my favorites, distress inks and water.

Here is my card.


Simple card really.  On a white base cardstock I punched out small butterflies, stamped sentiment (with watermark ink (versamark) and heat embossed with black embossing powder (Zing, opaque finish).  Next I sponged dusty concord and broken china and spritzed with water (love the droplets, spritz from the side angle) and heat dried.  I found lovely blue designer paper (KaiserCraft - fairy tales) and glued it on the back with a border too.  Taped (double sided tape) the panel onto a blue textured card base.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges :-

Time Out Challenges - #11 celebrations (option butterflies)
Stamplorations Blog - August Challenge - Stamps and Die Cuts

Stamp set used for the sentiment
( I cannot locate the name, so here is a picture)
 

Here is the lovely designer paper I used (clik on right picture to see the detail in butterflies)


This is the true color of the front panel, which was taken a little bit earlier



Apologies for the pictures, my camera was not co operating when I wanted the final shot, but I think the card looks alright in those colors too.


Thanks for stopping by and have a Great Day
Cheers Monika

3 comments:

  1. Lovely inking, I like the way around the sentiment that it is lighter, it makes it look like the sentiment is radiating light! Thanks for joining us at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning inking & overall awesome card. Thanks for taking the TIME OUT and joining in on the challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inked panel, love all the splatters. Fab CAS design. Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations this month. Have a lovely day and Good Luck! Monika DT

    ReplyDelete