Monday, November 25, 2013

An Awsome Card

Hi Ya

Wow I cannot get over this fiberglass tape....so many possibilities...and here is my second card using this tape.






How cool ha...the colors in real life a more fab then what you see....if i get a chance will take better pic later.

I love the combo colors of distress inks of barn door and wild honey...awesome.

Here is what I did....I stuck the fiberglass tape in the middle and then diagonally sponged on alternating with wild honey and barn door inks.  While that was drying...I remembered I had rubber stamps from STAMPlorations - 'All About You' which I had not used yet...what a fantastic word AWESOME to use...so i started stamping around the grid, dipping the stamp in wild honey and barn door and getting these awesome color combos....i could have been more careful in placement...but i think is ok.

I then sponged inbetween with wild honey...lightly...to give the card a bit of color.
Then i peeled of the tape and tada....a white grid.....how cool....love the look.

Then i found in the same rubber set the words YOU ARE.... stamped sponged in with wild honey and edged with barn door and then cut out and put a couple of pop dots for a bit of height.....and there you have.....You are awesome card....oh and i sponge around the card with barn door to enclose my favorite card ever.....


Hmm...love the grid tape, love the words stamps.....tinkering another card!!!!

Hmmmm I wonder what challenges i can enter this card in......


cheers for now
MOnikka


No comments:

Post a Comment