Tuesday, November 5, 2013

One Christmas Card

Hello

I have created this lovely panel with some stamps that I have not used yet....came out nice and thought to put it on a card base....

Here is the card...


I started with white textured paper and blended some green distress inks, I think crushed olive.  I stamped a couple of sentiments and a lovely swirl start with some snow flakes and blended the edges with red and green distress inks, barn door and crushed olive....

I would like to enter this into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge (Anything Goes)....

Anyways this is all for now....seeya

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, such fabulous colours and great inking and blending!!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Monika! Love all the sponged colours. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete