Saturday, December 14, 2013

Another Retiform Panel

G'day

Must share this lovely, according to me, retiform panel.  I really like the overall look of this one.  The colors blend in so nicely and appealing to the eye.

Christmas theme panel. Click picture for detail.




Not sure that I would want to cover this panel with any other embellishments, too nice to look at as it is, according to me anyway.

This would be lovely on a white Christmas card base with a sentiment on the inside.

I think this is my best out of three of the retiform techniques.  Check out Gina K at STampTV video tutorial on how to, hers is just unreal.


Inks used : distress ink by Tim Holtz - faded jeans, dusty concord
                  memento - teal zeal

Stamps used : Fiskars - vintage Christmas, what a hoot


Must check out what challenges I can enter.



Love to share.  Love to hear your thoughts and maybe a link to one of your creations in the comments section.

Thanks so much for stopping by and come back soon.


seeya MONika

No comments:

Post a Comment