Saturday, December 14, 2013

Another Retiform Technique Card

G'day

I am having fun creating and bettering myself at the retiform technique, shown by Gina K at StampTV

Here is my second attempt. Click picture for more detail.




I like how the distress inks blend when they are dried, so much softer.  I still need to sponge a bit better, not to create edges.  Getting there with practice.

I used the Christmas theme, thought I would coordinate the colors this time, two greens, forest moss and crushed olive, I think they work well together and I stamped with olive grove by memento.


It is hard choosing where to stamp images as there are so many grids to fill, but I think once you choose a theme and same set stamps, that would be okay.

Well anyways, started working on another and I think looks just fabulous, according to me....stay tuned to see.


Inks used : distress inks by Tim Holtz - crushed olive, forest moss, barn door
                   memento - olive grove

Stamps used :  rubber stamp (sentiment)
                         Fiskars - what a hoot, vintage Christmas


This is really cool, having a bit of time to stamp, excellent, enjoying myself.
Just need to find more challenges to enter.


Thats is all for now
MoniKA
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment